Star Valley Medical Center visiting guidelines are designed with the best interest of our patients in mind. We encourage visitors to support the recovery process. To provide a restful and safe environment, we ask that all visitors comply with the following guidelines:
- Be considerate of other patients and visitors by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Refrain from visiting if you have a cold, sore throat or any contagious disease.
- Leave the room during patient care treatments or tests if asked.
- Obey all informational signage to ensure your safety.
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- As desired by the patient
- Visitors are restricted to one immediate family member or significant other. If the patient is a child, both parents may accompany the child.
- 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.