Whether it’s an annual checkup, maintaining good health through breast cancer screening, gynecological surgery, or the process of preparing for a new addition to the family, Star Valley Medical Center offers outstanding care and services specially designed with women in mind.
Our team of family practice and OB/GYN providers provide quality health care for women of all ages and stages of their lives. Finding solutions tailored to your personal needs is very important to us. We know your input and involvement is crucial to positive medical outcomes, and together we’ll reach effective treatment decisions.
Women’s Services: 307-885-5852
- Annual well-women care
- Comprehensive obstetric care
- Evaluation and treatment of
- Abnormal periods and pap smears
- Contraception options including IUD and Nexplanon
- Endometriosis and pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Premenstrual syndrome and PMDD
- Transition to menopause including hormone replacement therapy
- Pelvic organ prolapse (fallen bladder)
- Procedures offered
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomy
- Hysteroscopic myomectomy – incision-free treatment of fibroids
- Endometrial ablation – day-surgery for heavy periods
- Incontinence sling procedure
- Tubal sterilization
Our highly-skilled compassionate nurses are available 24 hours, 7 days a week, and will help to make you feel right at home. For the mother and baby, our nurses have taken an extra step to be certified in maternal care and newborn nursery. To help you prepare for the magical event, childbirth classes are scheduled by certified childbirth educators. The staff at SVMC women’s services would like to help you welcome your baby into the world and are committed to delivering a perfect experience for you and your baby.