Are you committed to joining our team?
The culture at SVMC is one of accountability and ownership, which has helped us grow our employee engagement, leading to better patient safety and satisfaction. Through our culture we know who we want to be and what type of organization we are. By understanding who we are as individuals and an organization we have set high standards for ourselves and SVMC so that our patients, their families and our staff are treated with caring, respect and dignity.
If you can abide by the expectations and values that exemplify the culture of Star Valley Medical Center please click the “I Agree” button below and start your search and application process. If you are selected for an interview, questions surrounding our expectations and values will be addressed.
If you have questions about the expectations and values listed below and how they will help you join the SVMC culture please contact the Human Resource department at 307-885-5995.
- I take complete accountability for my actions and will act like a partner in the SVMC organization.
- I will be committed to the SVMC mission, vision, and values.
- I will be engaged by participating in SVMC sponsored educational opportunities and lending my expertise and experiences to others so they can also be successful.
- To help keep our patients safe I will participate in all SVMC safety programs, including the annual Influenza vaccination or Modified Duty Program.
- All Star Valley Medical Center campuses are tobacco and nicotine free. While at work I will refrain from using tobacco; this includes smoking, chewing and vapor products.
- Empathetic to all needs
- Listening and caring
- Serving with professionalism, concern and kindness
- Passion for Excellence
- Only our best effort will do
- Continually seeking improvement
- Committed to integrity in heart and mind
- Pioneering Spirit
- Trailblazing new frontiers for best care
- Standing together with purpose
- Outstanding care in small town Wyoming
- Giving Back
- Contributing to our communities
- Investing in our staff
- Sharing our time, talents, and resources
Proud to be SVMC!
Your core expectations and values define who you are, what you stand for, and what you won’t stand for. If you are able to abide by these expectations and live the SVMC values, great! Please click the “Agree” button and start your search and application process.