Ways To Help
Make a contribution:
In Memory of..., In Honor of..., or In Recognition of...
Make a commitment to the Annual Campaign and become a "Friend of SVMC"
Ten Ways to Leave a Legacy:
- Prepare a will. Only 50% of the people who pass away have one. Without a will, you lose control of the assets you worked a lifetime to build.
- Leave a gift in your will for the SVMC through the SVMC Charitable Foundation (and other organizations) that have made a difference in your life.
- In your will, choose either a specific dollar amount or a percentage of your assets to leave to SVMC through the SVMC Charitable Foundation.
- Consider using assets as your charitable gift. These can be stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, real estate, art, etc. Such gifts may provide tax savings.
- Name SVMC Charitable Foundation as the beneficiary of your individual retirement account or pension plan.
- If you own a life insurance policy, consider renaming SVMC Charitable Foundation as the beneficiary.
- Purchase a new life insurance policy naming SVMC Charitable Foundation as the beneficiary.
- Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to SVMC Charitable Foundation in lieu of flowers.
- Encourage family members to establish a relationship with a qualified estate planner. Ask your professional adviser to include gifts to nonprofit agencies in his/her counsel to other clients.
- Learn more about leaving your legacy by calling Joel Johnson at (307) 885-5950 or writing to P. O. Box 579, Afton, WY 83110.