I am convinced that the primary ingredients of a great healthcare system are composed of:
- Supportive Community
- Cohesive Board of Directors
- Excellent providers
- Caring and trained staff
As I was evaluating the opportunity to come to Star Valley Medical Center as the next CEO, I was impressed with each ingredient that makes this a “Top 100 Rural Hospital”. Steve Perry, Prior CEO, has done an exceptional job and should be commended for his leadership over the past 12 years.
Below is a taste of my vision for Star Valley Medical Center. There is probably some overlap with what you have experienced in the past.
- Continue the momentum of providing a great service to the community
- Be leaders in rural health care, not followers
- Evaluate all opportunities to grow services
- Accept nothing less than exceptional scores on Quality and Patient Satisfaction
- Be a great partner in the community
- Be a top employer in the state of Wyoming
I welcome the opportunity to get acquainted with people in Star Valley. Please stop by and introduce yourself.
The journey to Star Valley has just begun for my family. We are looking forward to being an active part of the community and experience this beautiful area.
Charlie Button, CEO